Fishing

Hankster

Expert Driver
Same here. Where do you trout fish? I prefer the North Ga streams. The stripers are running up there soon and hope to plan a trip asap!! My favorite time of year is here!!
 
S

Sadie612

Guest
no..well I like to fish when I am in the mood. I just do not want to touch any fish unless it is cooked and going in my belly

i think casting, reeling and all is soothing but I get stressed when I have to touch worms or fish ( NO JOKES GUYS)
 

honeybunny

Pursuit Driver
Hankster said:
Same here. Where do you trout fish? I prefer the North Ga streams. The stripers are running up there soon and hope to plan a trip asap!! My favorite time of year is here!!

Close to home we like Stamp Creek, furthur ways Rock Creek in Fannin County is the best.
 

deewee

Pursuit Driver
honeybunny said:
Hankster said:
Same here. Where do you trout fish? I prefer the North Ga streams. The stripers are running up there soon and hope to plan a trip asap!! My favorite time of year is here!!

Close to home we like Stamp Creek, furthur ways Rock Creek in Fannin County is the best.
Same here! My ex was from Blue Ridge/Morganton so I've spent many many hours fishing the rivers & streams up there. :love
 

LisaC

I'm here to spin the moral compass.
Not a fan! Fishing is boring and people expect you to be quiet, it's definitely NOT for me.
 

LisaC

I'm here to spin the moral compass.
Hankster said:
Its usually the people that never catch anything that complain about fishing.

Can you blame them? You go and sit there for hours without talking. :eek:
 

mei lan

Pursuit Driver
It's boring, it's hot, it's buggy (if you're on land), and I have no interest in cleaning fish. So, no. Ditto hunting. ;)
 

Hankster

Expert Driver
Bunch of dang sissies!!! Apparently so are the men around here. Only the ladies posted that they enjoy fishing. Maybe i should start a post about Mani's, Pedi's and bikini waxes to get the men posting?
 

ShoeDiva

Shoes!!!!
Hankster said:
Bunch of dang sissies!!! Apparently so are the men around here. Only the ladies posted that they enjoy fishing. Maybe i should start a post about Mani's, Pedi's and bikini waxes to get the men posting?

That will bring them! :))
 

mei lan

Pursuit Driver
Hankster said:
Bunch of dang sissies!!! Apparently so are the men around here. Only the ladies posted that they enjoy fishing. Maybe i should start a post about Mani's, Pedi's and bikini waxes to get the men posting?

I like you. ;)
 

LisaC

I'm here to spin the moral compass.
Hankster said:
Bunch of dang sissies!!! Apparently so are the men around here. Only the ladies posted that they enjoy fishing. Maybe i should start a post about Mani's, Pedi's and bikini waxes to get the men posting?

You just named GD's three favorite things to do! Colson's wife made him stop getting mani/pedis - she told him that she wanted the money for new shoes so he had to cut back (he's still pouting though). BS spends so much time "manscaping," that he should his name to Slick.

I could go on, but I will let you figure out the rest of them...
 

unionmom

Pursuit Driver
I love fishing ... all kinds. I soooooo wish there was somewhere near us that the kids and I could go to and drop a line whenever the mood strikes.
 
Top